And so it Begins

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Sittin here in a hotel room in Jacksonville, FL waiting for tomorrow to start interviewing for my staff positions. Called my buddy and I will be heading down to Palm Coast to relax at his girlfriends beach house with them in a few. Dinner, brews on the beach...this is how I want to be introduced to Florida!! I can already tell, it's not gonna take a lot of prompting to pull my boat down here!! I fly out Thursday night get home, and get up at o'dark thirty to head for Wisconsin for a week of fishing.

As Mac would say "Carry on"!!:lol::lol:

TOXIC

Toxic

Wished I could find me a job in Jacksonville, I would move back. If you get to fish there, you have to try a little creek north of Jacksonville on Hwy A1A called Lofton Creek. It is a tidal creek. I have caught some monsters in there. Great fishing for such a little creek. I have fished them all, Rodman, St Johns river, Lake George, Orange and Locklussa just to name a few but that little creek produce more for me than all of the others.

I used to live out off Palmdale Ct. not far from the Trout River in Jax. Did a lot of throw nets for shrimp. I'd go shooting out by Mayport then hit the old fishermans bar in the town of Mayport. They used to have a parrot that could out swear anyone I knew. Still get there to visit my old roomies and their now grown families every few years. Good memories Jacksonville.

fatrap

why on earth would you want to visit Wisconsin in July Tox? Yesterday was a whopin' 63 degrees for the high temp, Friday set an all time new low daily high temp at 59.... fishing sucks right now, gonna rain Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday I'm hearing.....today we actually hit 71 in the Sun.....

Back