And I thought Christmas was last week....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Mac, the shirt arrived today and it's FREAKIN' AWESOME. I love it and will wear it with pride to my WBT photo shoot.

And the care package.....almost as awesome as the shirt! Dude, you didn't have to send all that. A couple would have been fine. I don't know how I am going to repay you and others on this board.

When I become the WBT champion and then go on to win the Classic, you guys will be the first to own new trucks....Ya, that probably won't happen but I need to figure something out.

Thank you so much!

Teri,...trust me,...it's no big deal. I love helping out people when I can.....my sponsors (and some friends) have been VERY GOOD to me,...so it's always a pleasure to pay it forward. Just go out there and give it your best shot and that's all the pay back I'd ever want. It's my pleasure to help friends out.....and I'll do some other stuff for you when I can. You don't owe me squat.....just be yourself and fish your bass off!!

Glad it all got there safe and sound!! Carry on grasshoppa!;)

Latest posts

Back