All Andy Z Sunday Fishing - Results tomorrow!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Well as I posted in the other post about summer fishing, i've had my usual tough time, can't even get a decent early morning top water bite...so....

Its All Andy Z tackle all Sunday for me tomorrow!!

Andy and I swapped a almost new wireless laptop card I had for a bunch of tackle of his, and i'm ONLY throwing the cranks and plastics he sent tomorrow!!

Gotta get my Mojo working!!!

Trep

I don't throw topwater in the morning... I throw a jig.

Craws are still scurrying around in the early morning, sometimes looking for a place to hide. Bass like to eat craws that are scurring around.

Also, the sunfish are just 'waking up' and are headed to the shallows as well... a jig looks alot like a sunfish to a hungry bass in the shallows.

And I just like to throw a jig.

Trep... just to tease you a bit.... I have it on good authority that the Smallie bite is real good right now on the big C... on a particular combination, on particular structure... and I have both the combos and the locations ready to go.

I have no idea what this heat will do to us over the next week... but I aint gonna think about it much.

So be ready.

Sim - I just noticed that the weather next week looks like 70 at night and "HOT" 90 during the day!!! MAN, I hope the bite is HOT too!!! LOL

I'm ready, the boat is gassed up, clean and ready!!! i'm hoping a used prop I got off ebay cheap gets here by Thurs AM, that way i've got my Turbo as a backup, and the new "used" prop will be my primary and if I trash it it cost me so little its not funny!!!

Andy - The mojo wasen't working today, Dan landed one short fish on a purple crank bait, I had 2 hits on the Yozuri you sent me but they both came unbuttoned before I got them to the boat, and got a few hits on the baby brush hogs, but no hookups. So 5:30am - 10:30am, I got zip!!

Trep...

I have no idea what the heat will do to us... we may end up fishing more nite/early morning than anything... I'll know more about the smallie bite as we get closer.

We didn't go today... The temps are supposed to cool off by the weekend (at least some).

Dang....

Sorry to hear it Trep....

Come on up and we'll try some 80 degree water instead!

LOL

az

Back