Air Brushing

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Kish2

Reaction score
I have seen some guys with custom painted things on the sides if their outboards. I saw one guy today with "Fish On!" airbrushed on the side of his Mercury. Look cool!

Any ideas where or who can do this type of graphic airbrushing? I looked thru the yellow pages and did not find anything.

Bill

Some sign shops around here have that available... ALso, check with some custom hot rod shops they should know where...

bill a friend of mine's dad does custom painting on motorcycles, but he's also done motor hoods on outboards. he's in pa if your intrested i can email his phone #. I'm planning on getting a skull w/flames on mine later in the year, ithink it would look cool.

tim n

if you want i can post pics of a go-cart he painted for me, looks awsome (genral lee)

Bill,

I would look for a motorcycle shop and see who does their custom paint jobs.

Bob G.

Another option is vinyl lettering, looks nice and die cut stickers mean no "plastic glare" between the lettering - weletterit.com has a nice tool to design your own - look under boat lettering i believe...

http://www.weletterit.com

David

Hey Bill. Try Eagle Graphics in Waterford. Reasonably priced and very high quality. They do all the vinyl graphics and lettering for BPS and TMBC here in Mi.

Craig

Back