After a month of battles w/insurance I won my claim

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Kurtzner

Reaction score
Thanks everyone who's been following my epic battle w/my insurance company over them covering my transom repair. By me getting the core sample finally proved that I was right an the marine adjuster was wrong (he wrongly assumed that my transom had to be rotted considering the age & a few minor stress cracks & a moister reading of 65% which means nothing because every wood transom bass boat 5 years or older has those same readings. But I wont be fixing my 93 dc 2000 (I really loved my boat & I still like Nitro's alot) but I found a deal on a Ranger 2001 518 VX that I can't pass up, I'm sorry to have to jump ship, but you wont have to worry about me getting a big head. Mark

Right Tox....

Other Boat Owners = "Targets"... LOL

Glad to hear you finally got justice out of the insurance co.

Whatever boat you end up driving, I hope it gives you many years of good times,good fishing......egMike

Sweet. Glad to hear it. Get up here with that Ranger and SHOW me where you dropped that cowling and we'll go fetch it with dive gear. Then get you the $$$ for it. I CANNOT for the life of me get that stinkin GPS to give me cooridinates the way I want to read and track. So when do you expect to get the Ranger?

Latest posts

Back