Aerator Fixed..BUT

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bass Tracker

Reaction score
Put the new pump in the boat and it works GREAT.. Fills the livewell in less than 5min and has lots of power..

My question is with the "Auto" feature, If I put it on "auto" i think it is supposed to go off for about 2min then come on for 1 then shut off for 2 more. and repeat.. BUT it doesnt. If I switch it from manuel to auto., it will continue to go for about 1min. Then shut off, but never turn back on..

What is it that controls that function?? Thanks all

-Jason

There is a little red timer control. Its buried under the dash and it looks like a little can. If its bad you just need to replace that little can.

I think the timer is 1 min on 5 off but im not 100% sure. How muc time did you give it befofre you figured it wasnt working?

Thanks Jim,

Probably around 10-15min with nothing happening. It turs off and just wont go back on".

When it decides to stop raining around here I will go take a look and see if I can find the "can". How small would you say it is? Deck of cards? Or key sized? THanks

its pretty small, it say maybe an inch around by two inches long.

it will look kind of like this

002121.jpg

Jim,

I believe this is it?
Timer.jpg

It was connected to the wires that came from the back of the aerator switch and now that it is removed the "auto" doesnt turn the pump on at all. So i am assuming this is it, But now I have no idea how to find a replacement? There is no label on it at all.. Any Ideas? Thanks

-Jason

Yep thasts the timer. A tracker dealer should be able to get you one or may even have one in stock. The last time i replaced one Marine USA in Worcester had them in stock. i think it was ~15 bucks.

Yeah mine went out about a year after I got it. Pretty common prob.

Yup - replaced the one in my G3 not long after I bought it (used). Any Tracker dealer should be able to get you a new one. Its a plug-n-play component so is easy to replace once you get under the dash where its located.

Back