Advice from the DADS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Moore

Reaction score
Last Saturday night someone took a picture of some young ladies and told me the one on the far right is my daughter. Don't seem right that my little fishin' buddy looks so grown up now at 14.(sniff). Nothing that a sawed off 20 gauge won't fix, I guess.

Anybody got any deals on pageant dresses?

Any of you guys can tell me how long I can keep her hidden from the boys?

Proud dad,

BruceM
web.jpg

Probably won't be able to hide her very long at all. she's beautiful. You should be proud. Watch out for her even when she doesn't want you to.

:)A beautiful young lady always wants a Princess Wedding. Start saving now! I went through a wedding 6 month ago, and I'll promise you they cost way more than a boat. There is value to the shotgun. My daughter married the only guy I didn't run off. Guess I was lucky.

Good luck to you:)

Mines 25 now so I can tell you...just let them be themselves and you won't regret it:D

Too late. Try Jack Daniels (for you, not her). Won't help, but certainly won't hurt either.

Very nice looking young lady.

Tex

Great looking daugher Bruce. Tell her to wait a few years for my boys to catch up!

Don't have girls, so can't help too much. I'm having my boys 'fixed' at 13 so they can't do nothing they shouldn't till there married!!! LOL

OH man, what do I have to look forward to? Hers my baby, 13 months

new 014.jpg

Mike...

You are a traitor... The women do NOT get the remote!!!! Cute kid....

Mine are all grown up... oldest is 25 and married... Youngest is 20 and away at school. I could't do anything effective... And, I am a retired Deputy Sherrif... Best advice you have been given is to love them and let them know you care and be there when they need you. Second best advice was Jack Daniels!!!!

Bruce, your in trouble man. She looks more like 24. Not to knock the others in that picture, but your daughter should be wearing that crown if you ask me. In your profile you state you wished that someday she would play for the Vol's basketball team. Well, does she have game?

They grow FAST!!...Jamie (on the right) is a Freshman in college now and Julie is a Sr. in High School......she'll be going to WMU in the fall!!:blink::wacko:

Billsdaughters.jpg

Mac

Yeah but, what grade is that guy in the middle?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Thank GOD she's been taught the difference in right and wrong. All in all she's apretty good kid. Now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,which drawer did I put that Jim Beam in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hmmmm,,,,,,,,not that one, that's where i put the pistol.

BTW Mac, your gils and mine have something in common,,,,,,,,,,,,they ALL took after their mother..........BWWWWWAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAC must have had a good lookin mailman in his neighborhood.... LOL

You boys with these great looken women :eek: better strat saving your money today-- It's gona cost you BIG $$$$$.. :lol:

1st you are going to send them to college $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$;)

Then they will fall for some guy ----- Wedding $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:wacko:

Then come the grand kids --- You think your kids are expensive.. X10 it for the grand kids you can't say no to..:(

So buy all the toys now -- Cause you will be broke:blink:

Good luck all you dads..Rick

With 2 daughters and a son--I loveit and would not change a thing--:wub:

Back