Adding a 2nd console

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom G.

Reaction score
Hello to all again. I have gone through this 2000 V18 with a fine tooth comb. I've check the welds in the transom, and caps. They all look good. The boat is running a 90hp Merc on a jack plate. I know the owner, and this boat has less than 50hrs. on it. I can put it in my garage for around $6,000. The only drawback is, trying to figure out if its possible to get a second console. I can do the installation, but can I get one that would look like it came with the boat from the start. Needless to say, the dual console would be a great convincing feature, as far as getting the wife to go along with this. Any help or advice would be great.

GOOD LUCK!

I've been looking for a second console for my 02' 185 for years:(

Tom - I'm with Tee, those 2nd consoles are like gold if you can find one! $6k for a 2000 TV18 90 Merc is a good deal!

I looked for about a year before I had an opportunity to by my 700lx Dual Console, so be realistic with yourself and your wife that you may never get a 2nd console.

Trep

I'd go for it anyway;)

Just tell em' to bundle up while you hunker behind the console:lol:

Back