Actual Diagram of New Pedestal -Kwikdrop

• Thread starter don Welker [IMG]http://www.welkeryoung.com/DIAGRAM
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don Welker

Reaction score
Someone emailed for the actual diagram from an earlier posting/thread. My email system is beyond clogged up to say the least and I cant find who wanted it. So here it is for whom ever requested it. FYI there are some new hooks out there that are pretty cool.

( Just for the record - I have nothing to do with the hooks - just thought they are pretty neat.)

www.guardhook.com or www.neversnag.com

DIAGRAM.JPG

Well, he's loose again.

You gotta admire the boy! He can take it as well as dish

it out!

Quit making fun of Spam! It's part of my emergency boating

equipment and actually I've caught some pretty nice bass

on it!!

Orv

I am still getting emails, please enough.. thats 3 in 2 days..

Brian, check and see if you have more than one or two member listings. That could explain it, however BJ got two at the same mail box.

I'm really not laughing at these guys antics.

Harpo

Brian, The list came from several sites - if you belong to more than one - that must be why, all kidding aside I stopped it yesterday. I deleted the whole software of my PC.

Don

Harpo - you have button on the right side of your keyboard - can you guess what it is ?

All joking aside HARPO - what can I do to make you happy ? It was an honest mistake although im done saying sorry Im serious - what can i do to make you ok with all of this mumbo jumbo. D

That must be it, I do belong to several sites. thanks for the info.

Harpo,

I hope to get to know you.

You've got a good looking Tracker, and a fine son to share

it with you. And you live a lot closer to Lake Fork than

I do. That makes me jealous!!

Orv

Don or Orv, I have one question for you.

Rich said he recieved an email last night (aug 4) that said you had deleted the software. You also say above that you deleted it. I recieved another today at 10:24 aug 5. If you deleted the software yesterday how did I get this message (today) after you said you had deleted the software that sends it.

I use this message board the most. I have joined a couple of other's too. Snowballs and one that is comprised of a lot of Oklahoma guys from where I'm from.

Stay around I don't mind...i would just like an explanation to why I got an email after you deleted your software.

BJ

"Harpo - you have button on the right side of your keyboard - can you guess what it is ?"

"All joking aside"

Uh..... Don..... You think you should really be joking about this.....

I was wondering that myself, BJ.....

It would seem he is pulling the same stuff at other websites..... Must have put that software back in..... News and reputations do travel fast in this community.....

...ah... what the heck... I'm gonna say what I really think... (almost)...

Don, that was an assinine comment to make.

You showed complete disrespect to Harpo.

You showed no concern for the irritation you have caused.

The rest of my thoughts I will keep to myself.

I have received a few emails a tad bit on the negative side. A huge response on the postive side. Everyone of you that have posted and posted and posted whining and moaning I have one thing to say to you.

You dont need our new TIME SAVING DEVICE KWIKDROP - as you must have plenty of time on your hands - so therefore I suggest you keep on using the stick. I really dont care if you select few have a safer way of boating. Hey heres an ideal. My Direct Email is [email protected] If you have a problem email me instead of wasting threads on Richs site. Email me 10 times a day - I found a button on my PC - its the neatest damn thing - its called DELETE.

PS Stacie - I love the way you play both sides of the fence.

Inclosing" 28% of the year is a weekend - ENJOY

http://www.kwikdrop.com

Back