Absolute TRUE story,....saw/heard it this a.m.!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Stopped in a local gas station to fill up this morning and there were 2 guys standing at the coffee pot's talking.........it went like this: (Mind you I walked in at the middle of the conversation) :rolleyes:

Bro1: "MAAAN,....I'm lucky dat mudda-!@## didn't come right threw my dayum windshield!! It woulda KILLT me!!...Mofo jumped right OVER de hood!!"

Bro2: "DAAAYUM,....ya'll LUCKY bro,...Dey cross dare all the time,...didn't you see the "Deer Crossin' sign?!"

Bro1: "YEAH I saw de sign, FOO,....Din't think it meant RIGHT DE F*** NOW tho!!"

I almost blew coffee out my nose!!! I literally busted out laffin'...he looked at me and said,.."I'm SERIOUS man,....Dat Mutha!#% jumped right OVA my hood!!"

Made my whole day and it's only half over!!! :lol::lol:

Mac

Are you getting any water back yet?

We had some vistors from TX at the golf course and the one guy just wanted to go roll in the grass. He stated that TX was so dry that they forgot what green looked like.

cq

CQ,....I live in SE. MI...we have all kindsa water,....golf courses are beautiful too...it was 65 y'day and when I drove by the one by my house the parking lot was 1/2 full.....lots of guys still golfing!! ;)

Mac....you just gave me a "splatter moment" coffee every where except down the hatch...nose is still runnin' and my Macbook needs a good cleanin'.....:blink:

Tox....I was ready for this one, coffee stayed in the cup but I know I will have flash backs of the phone booth just as I take another gulp.... Mother f**kn deere bit me in the back of my neck.....:eek:

Back