A Special "Thanks!" to Sue D. at Guest Chargers!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
I want to be sure to acknowledge Sue and thank her for her generousity!

Sue and Guest have been kind enough to donate two on=board chargers to be given away at dinner Saturday night at the rally. She also sent Marinco/Guest boat bags for every rally participant.

I also received a personal donation from Sue for the kids at the Kentucky Sheriff's Ranch.

After the rally, when I have a complete list, I will post the names of all those who were kind enough to donate to the rally and ranch..... I just wanted to post seperately, now, to be sure that everyone knew just how good Sue has been to us!

God Bless you, Sue D!

me!

That's fantastic!! It's people like Sue who make this industry what it is!! We should give something back whenever we can. In 2 weeks a bunch of us guides get together and take disadvantaged kids out fishing. We take 2 groups out 2 different days. It's a nice feeling to know you might have ccontributed to keeping a kid out of a gang or away from drugs and alcohol.

TOXIC

WOW, SUE D and GUEST you ROCK!!! MAN I wish I was comming up i KNOW i'd win EVERYTHING!!! LOL And free Bags to all participants!! That is great stuff Sue!!!

TrepMan

Sue and Guest are a cut above the rest. I'm proud to own their products.

Thanks guys! Have a safe trip and great time all. Wish I could be there with you.

Sue D.

Hey guys,

Where can I find out more about these chargers? My on-board charger (not a Guest brand) has gone out and I need a new one. This sounds like the place to get one. Thanks for any info on them(such as a web site, etc.)

Tom

Tom,

Give me a call toll free at Guest at 1-888-483-7865 ext 135 and I would be happy to recommend the best charger for your application.

Have a great day!

Sue D.

Back