A little help concerning registration

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Anderson

Reaction score
In my move to NJ I have misplaced all of my boat info. I will eventually find it but I have alot of crap to go through. I really need to get my boat registered in NJ before I get that big ticket. Is there anyway to contact Tracker or someone to get a copy of the title or bill of sale. I am not really even sure what I need to get registered in NJ. Any help is greatly appreciated...........Thanks......LA

Are the stickers on your boat and trailer current in the state you moved from? If so you should be legal, NJ may require that you change them over in X amount of days but it could have a hard time proveing just when you brought the boat into state. I know not what you ask for but still and idea to save some stress. You could always request copies from the state you moved from. But why would anybody move to NJ anyway?

BF

P.S That last part was just to pull CJL's chain

I know...I know....With the recent cold snap I've been asking that myself...LOL....LA

Heck I have been here all my life and I want to know why anyone would move here.

gripalip - Tunica cutoff should hit the low 60's this weekend, hate you moved:lol::lol::lol:

Trust me Bri....I am missing Memphis right now...but it is going to be in the 60's here this weekend so time to get out and wet the line....LA

Oh boy, NJ. I left in '67 and only would go back to visit family. Couldn't convince them to move away. LOL

One nice thing about Jersey was that you could ice fish and enjoyed many a pickerel off of Hoptacong back in the old days.

Back