A fish story

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Neeley

Reaction score
I was going through withdrawals today....haven't fished in 3 days, so I fired up the 15hp rude on the back of my 16ft Smoker and went out on the lake I live on.

That's the one where Marke caught all his toads this year and posted the pic's with his dad!!!!!!!!!!

I was only out for 3 hours, one other boat on the lake(it's about 250 acres) and all I took were my Senko's.

Enjoyed the fall-like weather, the solitude, and the catching....8 toad Rock Bass,(we routinely catch 1 lb'ers here!!!), 3 smallies, one was a keeper, and 14 Largemouth....all but 3 were keepers and 4 were better than 3 pounds!!! (yes Mahke, I weighed them!!!)

All in all a great afternoon.

I need to go where you are. I can't catch anything here on the St. Johns River except a tan.

Kinda nice just going out and relaxing like that.

There are alot of electric motor only lakes close to my house that are great for fishing like that.

That's what it is all about.........Rest and Relaxation

Ken's integrity was challenged in the chatroom tonight but I believe him........mostly.

;>))

Harpo

Harpo...several here have fished my lake...they can back me up!!!

Toxic,

Actually a Senko knock-off....Luck-E-Strike in Johnny's Special color...4"

I said I believed you. Just had to give you a little....

Harpo

A tell Ya Neeley, that 5 days on the 5 acre pond in WI were GREAT!!!

Glad you enjoyed the time and fishing.

So, you working for a living these days?

Trep

I guess he could just hole up in Camp Neeley with Rhonda, turn into a hermit!!! LOL

He'll fish for FOOD, hunt for Shrooms for side dishes!!! LOL

If things keep going like they are, Camp Neeley may be up for sale. :(

Back