A few deer pictures in my back yard

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomKat

Reaction score
or as I call it, the back 20 acres
bart 11.25.18.JPG
bart 11.25.18.JPG
FH1 (2).JPG
FH1 (2).JPG
00000034.JPG
00000034.JPG
00000059.JPG
00000059.JPG

Very nice! We have does constantly but rarely anything other than a fork buck.

They are initaly nice to watch but now Mrs Boss and I call them rats. They are prolific breeders. It's impossible to have nice landscaping. They spread ticks worse than rabbits... but that is a nice buck...

They are initaly nice to watch but now Mrs Boss and I call them rats. They are prolific breeders. It's impossible to have nice landscaping. They spread ticks worse than rabbits... but that is a nice buck...
Is buck hunting allowed in your area?

I will take one or two out of the herd, I don't even care about killing the bucks,
Grandpa told me long time ago, don't care how many time you boil them horns can't eat them....

like your pics . i got a remote game camera and had it up for 23 days during early and late season. got lots of pics of does ad coyote and an 8 point buck . only one pic of deer in daylight. lots of activity in the dark. next season i will be happy to thin the herd. and share some steaks.
got ready to fish early last spring . found the trim /tilt not working . by the time i got it all fixed the summer was almost gone. mercury wants an awful price for a new unit. i found a machine shop that makes and repairs hydraulic cylinders for heavy equipment and got it rebuilt .
i refurbished the motor myself .

Latest posts

Back