A Day on the Lake with CJ & CJL, HUH??

• Thread starter Christopher Laurencio
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Laurencio

Reaction score
Ok not to confuse the issue, a day on the lake with CJ & CJL, both from NJ, LOL.

CJ invited me "CJL" to fish with him yesterday afternoon at Spruce Run on his Avalanche.

First things first, Thanks CJ for the trip and the Avalanche is all what it's talked about and more. Really nice Bass Boat, very stable big wide beam lot's of storage and fishability. It's also a sweet looking boat!

We got into some smaller sized Smallmouth and I lost what felt to be a real nice bass, "bad hookset". We noticed the Hybrids chasing the bait fish on the surface and started casting sub-surface jerkbaits in the area, not to big but they hit like crazy. The smallies were caught on TIKI-Stiks.

Had a great time meeting another member of this board.

CJL

Chris, had fun the other nite. Thanks for the complements, we will have to try the pond by you next time. Last nite we flew over it from the fair.

Thanks

CJ.

Hey CJ, that's awesome, don't look at the other post, I started a mountain of crap on it. LOL

Did you see any smallies when you flew over it? :)

There is a Buddy Toruney this sunday on Mt. Lake, I was going to ask you if you wanted to fish it with me, but then I rembered you are not that crazy about tourneys.

In any event it was great meeting you and look forward to fishing with you again.

CJC - I'd LOVE an Avalanche DC baby!! But too many more important financial commitments in the next few years, so if I buy a boat next year it will be used and most likely under $10k so I can pay cash, unless someone is REALY desperate to sell a good shape DC Avalanche i'm not getting one!!! LOL

CJC?? LMAO, got you confused Trep HEHEHE

I will put a good word in for you if and when CJ says he's selling.

Ohh, NOW you'd slammin on my ability to spell, Chris!!! LOL

As i've always told my wife, I can type DAMN fast (since taking typing class in Junior year, the ONLY guy in the class SWEEEEEEET!!!) but my spelling STINKS!!! LOL!!!!

Just promise me if you end up fishing down here in North GA you WILL NOT spray me as you ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM on by in that 200hp Monkey boat!!!

Back