A Big Thank You

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Lund

Reaction score
Every time I scan this Forum I find great information.

As a new-be bass boater I want you guys to know how much your straight up information is appreciated.

I'm 61 and still learning !:D

Thanks Guys

Welcome aboard Ron,...we do have our fun here too....most "jabs" taken at folks here is all in gest...we all get along pretty darn good for a chat room!! Heck, we even let worm jerkers like Greg Meyer's have a seat once in awhile.....if we let folks like him in here,...we'll deal with anybody!! :p:rolleyes:

Enjoy your boat and your summer,....hopefully we'll be able to help you with just about everything....if we pass on something....you need DEVINE help...that's out of our league!!:lol:

Carry on!!

Mac

Welcome aboard!! Ask away and I'll pretend I know something about bass fishing!! :lol:

Welcome,

This is one of the best places on the net. We self police and don't have Admin's/Mods and all of that other happy horsecrap. Ask anything you want and get ready for some straight answers.

TOXIC

Worm Jerker!!! Hell hath no fury like a walleye guy who has been insulted by a "Green Stump Carp Chaser" Remember my last hex on you... your hair fell out... As we speak I am "removing" something else from the Mac VooDoo Doll... you'll be sorry now...

Welcome to our little planet within the planet...

OMG..please put that pin back in!! This "symptom" is embarrasing,..especially at work!!:eek:

Back