97 nitro 800 console switches ???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rolltide jason

Reaction score
My 97 nitro 800 has 3 switches left of steering wheel and 2 on right and can't read what they are for anymore. can someone help so i can label them ?

I would start with the Tracker color codes for wires. But if you can't tell what the switches turn off and on (navigation lights, bilge or live well pumps, etc.) maybe they are not operational due to blown fuses, tripped breakers or bad wiring (switches included). If they are momentary or On-Off switches, that can also be a clue.

I would start with the Tracker color codes for wires. But if you can't tell what the switches turn off and on (navigation lights, bilge or live well pumps, etc.) maybe they are not operational due to blown fuses, tripped breakers or bad wiring (switches included). If they are momentary or On-Off switches, that can also be a clue.
IMG_0553.jpg
IMG_0553.jpg

Just a guess without seeing the wiring, but the upper right (red) switch may be the master power switch, which has to be on before the other switches will work. Are any of the switches 3 position, or are they all 2 position?

Latest posts

Back