929 for sale

• Thread starter Thomas Macaluso
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should charge extra!! Isn't good luck when a bird poops on you ? So the amount of poop the dog left on the deck that boat should make the BASS classic by itself LOL !!

Tom,

Let's make a deal, I'll trade you the following for your Nitro.

1) 04 PT 185 Tracker

2) 12 ft Jon boat

3) Pit-Bull Terrier with optional first-aid kit

4) Kevin VanDam DVD (lol@Harpo)

5) 2 Kmart Special Ryobi Micro Baitcasters

Are you going to buy at North Jersey Marine?

Poop deck huh Mac? I might have to sneak up to Michigan and spray commerant attractant on your boat some night . You know how the nasty birds like to

Tom,

I think you're a day late and a dollar short for Mac's boat....I believe it's already sold, poop and all!!!

Tom,

Harvey, BWAHAHA, I almost bought a 1989 Ranger from him this spring, I changed my mind and stopped payment on the check. He wouldn't give me the time of day with my questions concerns and such. He just wanted my money. He called and siad he was mailing me back my check and gave me some BS on how nobody keeps there word anymore. He could have avoided the whole mess with the tiniest bit of customer service. OH well. I was in Hopatcong with my family one day and sais wow that boat looks like the Ranger I almost got. I trolled over to the guy and asked him if he got that at North Jersey. said yes and then he said wait, are you the guy who was going to buy it? I wnated to thank you in person for turning it down.

He then asked why did you decide against it?

I said who wants to pay that much for a 15 YEAR OLD BOAT!.

He jumped off the deck, cranked the 15 year old Rude up and took off with out even saying another word. BWAHAHAHA.

BTW, he never did get on plane either.

Back