929 cup holders

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herndonpro

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can pick up a cup holder that will fit a 929 (2000). They are not wedged in there as well as you might think. I was running rough water on Thursday and apparently the one on the passenger side popped out and now is at the bottom of the Potomac somewhere.

Thanks, HP

thats happened to me too, i just picked one up at the dealer. I guess its just a generic drop in cup holder.

BTW a couple of dabs of silicone will hold it in there nicely and keep it from coming out.

I had one come out on the highway one time never seen it go .The local marina had some so I bought a couple extra.

Mark

There's this marina on the Potomac that sells all kinds of "used" boat parts and pieces.... :lol::lol::lol:

Just joking bro - If there was... they would probably have a few parts from a few of my rigs too.

All the best,

Glenn

I guess you have those black, drop in cup holders. I wraped a little electric tape on mine. It makes for a tighter fit.

I added 2 extra cup holders last summer in front of the wind screens on my consoles for when I'm up on the front deck. I did exactly what Troy suggested... been working great.

Maj

They float :)

Use silicone or elec tape....should do the trick.

Mini

I found a replacement at Boater's World. Put a little silcone on them this time.

Back