901 vs 591

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Duncan

Reaction score
I'm looking at pulling the trigger on a new boat, but I'm having a hard time deciding between the 591 with the fuzion hull, or the 901. I would put a 200 opti on whichever I get. I wish I could go to a 911, but I can't fit that in my garage. I love the storage of the 901, and I like the slightly wider beam. I know there are some 901 owners and 591 owners out there. Can anyone just give me some pro's and con's of each? Thanks everyone.

Can't speak too much for the 591, but the 901 is a very smooth riding boat. It can handle some pretty rough waters. Great storage, stability, and lots of deck room. If speed is what you are lookinf for the 901 is a bit slower with the same motor I beleive. I also think (from looking at both boats) that the 901 is more of a tournament ready boat, it is a 9 series, and has more standard features.

Pierre

I've got an '06 591 with a 150 Opti and regular fiberglass hull. If you add a 200 and the Fusion hull to the 591 you're getting pretty close in price to the 901. I love my 591 but if they were within a couple of thousand dollars I'd go for the 9 series.

i put my 911 in the garage at an angle, got a couple of inches to spare!

;)

Latest posts

Back