896 SAVAGE SUMMIT

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ERIK MARTIN

Reaction score
HI EVERYONE LOOKS LIKE A GREAT PLACE TO GET ANSWERS. I UST GOT A 896 SAVAGE SUMMIT 98 MODLE WITH A 200 MARINER magnum ITS DUAL COUNSEL. SO WHAT MAKES A SUMMIT A SUMMIT HOW GOOD IS THIS BOAT OVER ALLPROS CONS EXPRCTED TOP SPEEDS THE NITTY GRITTY THANX IN ADVANCE

I had a 97 896 Summit Edition...loved it!! It was FAST! The differences were mostly cosmetic, but the summit had a couple things "standard" that were "options" on the non-summit models, such as remote oil fill and anti-feedback steering and tandem axle trailer, and I remember getting a sweet leather jacket when I ordered it.

You can expect to get mid 60's speed wise...........it had a great holeshot and I ran a 24P 4 blade prop on mine.

I had the same and received the same items as Mac indicated. The jacket was a black embroidered Gear leather jacket. I wore it once and gave it to the guy who bought my boat. He freaked out more about the jacket than the boat. You will love the boat!

Randy!

Y'know....come to think of it,...i think I had a 25p now that BMCD mentioned it......i swapped my 24P for the 25 at the dealer.;)

You'll have to try the 26P and see if you can get the RPM's up near 5800...is it a 3 or 4 blade?

Back