89 tracker 1600tf rim

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike lewis

Reaction score
my friend was told tracker has there own wheel pattern just can't believe that anyway.looking for a spare for a friend who lost his due to weld braking on his spare carrier on the interstate any help

Not true. But Any Basspro with a parts counter can order one that matches, or you can use one of the generics. I just ordered a new one for my 2002 700LXDC from the Basspro here in Atlanta...

I have an '04 NX882DC, and it came with the cheap chrome rims which were starting to rust the following summer. A friend of mine told me rims off of a Ford Ranger would fit. I had a friend of mine that was getting fancy rims for his Ford Ranger, and selling the OEM Aluminum rims that were on it. I tried them on my trailer and they fit perfect, so he sold me all 4 for $50.00. I have 2 on my trailer, and 1 as a spare on the trailer. The 4th one i still have. I never have to worry about rusty rims anymore..... Food for thought.....

Just make sure you put trailer tires on those rims! I have seen many blowouts caused by wrong tires!

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, i did put the Marathon tires that were on the old rims, on the aluminums.............

I doubt that you could put a wrong tire on a bass boat trailer unless you really worked at it. Most of the bass boats are not heavy enough to destroy a non-trailer [read that passenger] rated tire.

Latest posts

Back