700 LX wiring schematics

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmusky1

Reaction score
Hey everybody, after chasing wiring issues around for the last couple years, I purchased all new switches for my 2002 700 LX. The new switches are backlit so it wont be a simple switch swap.
Anybody know where to find a dash wiring schematic for my boat? Would be nice to be able to have one for reference.
Thanks

I reading this because I'm taking a break from rewiring my boat. I have made diagrams of the wiring - 90% complete. It's a 1993 Nitro 190 TF, but could make a good reference. My switches also have lights (1 for SPST, 2 for SPDT). I don't show the lights on the drawing, but mine work as shown. Here are a couple of the files.
Revised 4-25-2021.

Attachments

• BOAT AND ENGINE HARNESS REVISED 4-25-2021.pdf
    291.9 KB · Views: 63
  • PANEL WIRING REVISED 4-25-2021.pdf
    155.1 KB · Views: 70
Thank you sir! I have a 1996 Nitro Savage 884 w/150Merc that was stolen before I got it. All the gauges were taken and the wiring was basically destroyed. These diagrams will save me hours of work with fewer headaches. My switches also have lights.

I reading this because I'm taking a break from rewiring my boat. I have made diagrams of the wiring - 90% complete. It's a 1993 Nitro, but could make a good reference. My switches also have lights (1 for SPST, 2 for SPDT). I don't show the lights on the drawing, but mine work as shown. Here are a couple of the files.
Revised 3/23/2021.
Thank you!

I reading this because I'm taking a break from rewiring my boat. I have made diagrams of the wiring - 90% complete. It's a 1993 Nitro 190 TF, but could make a good reference. My switches also have lights (1 for SPST, 2 for SPDT). I don't show the lights on the drawing, but mine work as shown. Here are a couple of the files.
Revised 4-25-2021.
In your Boat and Engine diagram, you have a Purple/Red wire that's listed as Not Used. I also have that same wire that originates at the fuse panel and disappears into the harness to destination unknown. Ever figure out what is was intended for?

Latest posts

Back