591 Owners

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon Werner

Reaction score
Any other 591 owners out there? I've bought mine back in April and have gotten a ton of use out of it. Looking to move my 25c to the dash and get one of the new Lowrance 8" screens up front. The Z9 looks great, but I better buy my lottery ticket.... Anyway, just looking for other owners/possible buyers out there and wanting their opinions etc. Also, if any one passed over buying the boat, why? To my knowledge there are no other 591 owners in WA state.

JW,

I have never encountered a NITRO that doesn't need to be powerloaded. My 929 will not float load or crank on the trailer. If you are hitting your bow roller, your trailer is too far in the water. That is why powerloading is necessary for mine, those bunks have to be higher in the air to get the rears to grab. Otherwise it will slide to either side every time. Dunk your trailer all the way when you are getting ready to load your boat then experiment with someone in the tow vehicle on how far out of the water it needs to be to keep from hitting the bow roller. 3 tries and you'll have it.

TOXIC

Usually it's just where the rear bunks are barely showing on most boats.

Back