26 more days

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Smith

Reaction score
There is a short month to go before the Grandaddy of them all, The Daytona 500, and i cant wait.

Whos gunna win the race and whos gunna win the championship this year?

T.S.

Last year I picked Kenseth to win the championship so let's see if I can "repeat"...I like Newman but think Johnson has a great chance also, Penske might finally get the right equipment around a driver that can just plain race, Rusty's too old!...DEI cars at Daytona, unless someone else can get their cars to work the restrictor plate/draft better...Maybe Bobby Labonte in an upset at Daytona?

Tom

I am going to go out on a limb here....

2004 Daytona 500 winner will be Ward Burton.

He won't win the championship...I think Newman will take it.

Don't ask me why I just have a hunch.

Wolf

OH BOY!!!!!!

I had it in my head that Daytona was on the 22nd!

It a whole week earlier on the 15th!!!!!

OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY!

My money is on one of the DEI crew - Dale Jr, Michael or Andretti! My heart is with Dale. Michael is a good guy and driver who is finally gettin' to strut his stuff! Wouldn't it be great for John to win after so many years of disappointment!

Championship?????

There are about a dozen who are very capable.....

Any of 43 could.....

I'd like to see Mark Martin take it just once before he closes his carreer.....

Me, I have been noticing that your countdown was a little off...LOL I checked the nascar website and couldn't figure out where you were getting your numbers....I chalked up to fuzzy math...LOL

Pleasant suprises...I love em

Wolf

Jr for the 500 with Micheal drafting and blocking for him.

Toy Stewart to win the championship, last year was a dissapiontment for him and Bobby Labonte. i think they will both be fighting for the points lead by week 26.

This morning I was reading about the point system changes. I would like to see a comparison of the new points system applied to previos years. Would there have been a different champion? Would Mark Martin one of those years he came in second?

Back