2008 Fishing Licenses

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Just a reminder for everyone that in most states the license year ran out yesterday. Don't forget to renew for 2008. Virginia is 12 months from issuance so check your license and make sure you are current for this season. Don't want the "fishin' police" to ruin your day.

TN's run thru February. I have no clue why, but Feb is it in Tennessee.

January to January here in Kansas. A combination hunt and fish is $38.50. Chris F.

Louisiana is June to June. $5.50 for basic, additional $5.50 for Saltwater. Basic, covers freshwater.

Bubby:)

Illinois and Wisconsin licenses expire on March 31 of the year after issuance. Be very careful renewing Wisconsin licenses on line. Last year it was, I believe, mid February before you could get a 2007 license. State's website would take your money, and without warning issue you (usually a second) full price 2006 license and you then had a devil of a time trying to get a refund. They were real pigs about it...:(

Same here in MI 3/31 is the expiration date

got mine on new years eve, caught a 3 #'r new years day....

I have to get my Pennsylvania resident $22 and my New Jersey non-res at $34 :D

They're only good during the calendar year.

Never have to worry about buying a hunting or fishing license again (unless I move out of state). I have the lifetime hunting and fishing license so mine are good until the day I die.

They all should have that...not tryin' to be nosey but, how much $ ?

I have the lifetime license for VA. Well worth the money and no more hassle of buying one every year. The cost varies by age.

HP

I would be interested in that too Tee.

I need one for Michigan, one for Ohio, one for Ontario and one for The First Nation of Walpole Island Indians.....plus a Virginia (Lake Anna) and possibly Texas, Missouri, Florida and South Carolina!!!! Well the last 4 are hopefuls, we will see....

Way too much spent on licenses....it's close to $150/year for the first 4....

I put $82 a year for me and the woman just for Dale Hollow...ouch:eek:

In 2007; for me (I also pay for my college age kids)Illinois Resident Hunting and Fishing license, plus Salmon, Small Game and Waterfowl and also Federal Waterfowl stamps. Wisonsin Non-resident fishing and hunting license, small game and deer stamps (or whatever they call them), waterfowl, and inland and Great Lakes Salmon. Non Resident Michigan Fishing, Missouri Non-Resident Fishing, Minnesota Non-resident fishing (14 day only)... Kentucky Non-Resident Hunting and Fishing... How much, I think it was about $1,000+ when all said and done...

It is still a pretty "cheap" deal when I look at it in total... Biggest hassle is the variety of dates and systems... Goota remember the Michigan Access code or number or something... I actually keep them in a "wallet"/business card holder with info on the various states in an adjacent slot. I cannot imagine a touring Pro's nightmare of managing all this...

In 2008/90 I will add Iowa Non-Resident and Indiana Non-Resident

Greg Meyer said:
In 2007; for me (I also pay for my college age kids)Illinois Resident Hunting and Fishing license, plus Salmon, Small Game and Waterfowl and also Federal Waterfowl stamps. Wisonsin Non-resident fishing and hunting license, small game and deer stamps (or whatever they call them), waterfowl, and inland and Great Lakes Salmon. Non Resident Michigan Fishing, Missouri Non-Resident Fishing, Minnesota Non-resident fishing (14 day only)... Kentucky Non-Resident Hunting and Fishing... How much, I think it was about $1,000+ when

all said and done...

It is still a pretty "cheap" deal when I look at it in total... Biggest hassle is the variety of dates and systems... Goota remember the Michigan Access code or number or something... I actually keep them in a "wallet"/business card holder with info on the various states in an adjacent slot. I cannot imagine a touring Pro's nightmare of managing all this...

In 2008/90 I will add Iowa Non-Resident and Indiana Non-Resident

:blink:

Pennsylvania only offers a lifetime fishing to seniors. If they'd open it up to all I'd get one in a heartbeat.

Latest posts

Back