2006 Tracker Site Up

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ethan Book

Reaction score
The 2006 Tracker site is finally up (this may have been mentioned already)! I have been checking out the new layouts, but I must say that I'm a little dissapointed that you have to get a 4-Stroke ... it seems like it makes things more expensive. I do love the new layout for the 175 and I even like the 170. I guess they didn't change anything on the 165. Any thoughts from all you long time Tracker users?

HAve to get a 4 stroke???? That sucks man......I know my Dad has a 175 with a Merc jet and would never buy a 4 stroke.................hmmmmmmmmm

Aaron, you're right if you just look at the 2005 models, but if you click on the 2006 tab I think they are only offering four-strokes ... atleast that is what is advertised on-line. For example on the 175 you can have a 25, 40, 50, 60, or 75 in ELPT or 9.9/25 in EL along with the 75 Optimax. Oh well, I'm not sure if I'm in the market for a new boat now, but when these babies are 4 years old watch out!!!

Fatrap- I do need to get over to CB and check out the new store and the boats. After the baby is born (soon hopefully) I'll make it over!

All of the tin boats I saw on display at BPS Clarksville had 4-strokes hanging on them.

I was told when I bought my 2005 earlier this year that there would be no more 2 stroke. Looks like there is some truth to that

When I bought my '05 I was told when the current stock of 2 strokes were gone only 4 strokers would be available. Thank the EPA.

Hey!! What gives!?! The site reverted back to the 2005-only site!

UPDATE - never mind. This morning its back to the 2006 site, albeit without the Avalance DC!

Back