2006 Nitro site is on...

• Thread starter Marc LeTourneau
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll have to wait till spring to see the new 591 and 482 :blink: . Nitro is still selling the 882 and 750 for 2006 as I understand it

I agree, the 591 is a realy sweet looking boat.. wonder if they finaly got rid of the wood decks? I like the new console allot, looks like a cross between Champion, Triton and Basscat.

I would assume since they have it listed as a 2006, you should be able to order one.. Otherwise why would they list in on the site,, they are prob gonna be selling both the 2 new models and 882 and 750 this year...

So the 882 and 700lx seem to be out, and the 482 replaces the 882? and the 591 is a new boat?

Brian - the 750 you had still seems to be sold/there.

My Deep Boat contact said "be patient with the pictures, I put up what they have provided but there is more information and pictures comming soon"

Anyone know about the Hulls on these 2 new boats? Same as the old NX series or a new hull design?? Also wonder why the 4 and 5 series names? Is that a move so in 2007 there will be a 3 series 16ft and a 6 series 20ft?? LOL

Trep,

Not sure but it looks like the 482 is replacing the NX750 and 591 is replacing the NX882. It looks that way to me,, looking at the size and features of the boats.. Yep, it looks like they are still gonna sell the 750 and 882 for 2006. But if it was me and I was looking at a 2006 I would not bother with the 750 or 882 if you can order a 482 or 591, looks like much nicer boat and you'll prob get realy hurt on resale on the 750 and 882 if this is the last yr for them...just my thoughts..... I sure like the looks of the 591, just wish Nitro would get with the program and stop putting wood floors in Nitro's...

I see what is throwing me off Brian, while the Specs on the 482 say 17'9", the main splash page says "At 18'2", the agile and tough NITRO

The rear and the dash on the 591 looks a lot like BassCats. Is Nitro trying to emulate into JD Powers total satisfaction ?

The 86" beam on the 482 is a bit disapointing, maybe it is made to fit within an eight foot wide garage door.

Now the 482 is 17'9" and the 591 is 18'7". What are those numbers refering to ?

Marc

Good questions Marc, and I keep thinking of Ranger's with numbers like that.

Though with the 482 being rated to 150hp for a 17'9" boat that one should fly!! And the 591 rated at 200hp for a 18'7" boat!!!

A much welcome update to 2 big sellers for Nitro. I like the bigger livewells in both boats.

The hull on both in designed for 4 strokes (Verado?, heavier motors?), and is based on the 898 hull ( I heard).

Either way, I really like the 591. But the 482 still seems as if you sit too high in the boat, did anyone else notice that from the pics?

Back