2004 PT 185 is LOOKIN' GOOD !!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Harp

Reaction score
Just got home from Tracker Marine in OKC. They had a couple of freshly rigged 2004 PT 185's sitting out. Man o Man are those babys sharp! The carpet is grey instead of the tan, seats are grey and black, and the top half is painted black. Not sure how hot that will be on a hot summer day, but looks great. Best of all the "Bird" on the console has been replaced with a Lowrance. Seriously, this boat has to the best looking tin in the world. Makes the Triton tin look like the roof on the chicken coop.

BTW they have Penny Berryman's demo for sale there too. It's a good lookin blue & gold 929 with 5! fishfinders on it. With that many sonar pings going off at the same time I would expect the bass to surender and march up the ladder in single file with their fins in the air.

Harpo

Yup, just saw a 04 PT 175 w/75 Merc on it today... very sharp looking boat! Love the color schemes.

Almost makes me want to trade up to a new 04 myself (actually got some prices too)...... :)

Hard to believe my 02' is already going into it's third fall season. Got it in Aug 01'...They got any pic's out there of the 04's yet? They have come a long way with those boats and there's a lot more of the 185's on the water lately. Most opt for the 185/90 package because of the price difference in the two. If you look at the diff of the 175/75 package and the 185/90...it's only about $1400.

And do they offer the 115 on the 04's? I'm really interested in that...that baby would scoot. Tracker aluminum boats in MY opinion are still at the front of the pack as far as ride, weld quality and innovations.

TEE

Your '02 isn't rated for a 115 TEE? The 03's are according to Trackers website.

I'm working on buying the 115 Opti for mine :)

Maybe I'll shoot down there today and take some pics for you guys

NO NO! Mine's not rated for a 115...just the 03' and 04's but, they didn't offer the 115 PACKAGE on the 03's so...I was just wondering if they do on the 04's..

TEE

I was wishing I had my camera yesterday but my wife and son are on a trip to Toronto and took it with them. I'll bet 115 horses would really scoot.

Harpo

The 115 is NOT a typo...the 03 is rated but for a 115 but, if you look in the Tracker catalog...they didn't offer it with a 115.

TEE

My dealer only has the 175 out on the floor, I can get that for you....but wait, I have to drive to the dealer for that LOL!

TEE, I'll ask while I'm down there...

Thanks TEE, my nearest dealer is 50 miles away, I think I am going to take a drive up there when I get back from fishing this weekend to check them out..

If my figures are right...a 185 w/115 combo should run about 52 to 54 MPH....?

TEE

Back