2004 Nitros

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corey Carrico2

Reaction score
Just noticed the new 2004's are up on www.nitroboats.com. Looks like mostly color changes but I did read that there are Lowrance fishfinders standard now and they mentioned livewell pumpouts on the LX and NX boats. Sounds like a move in the right direction.

I checked the website out yesterday and saw all those changes. I guess it was a move to keep up with the times because I have seen all those things on the 2004 Triton boats. However, I didn't see where Nitro was able to introduce an intergrated ladder like on the Triton "X" series boats. However Nitro did do some work with the swing-away trailers that should help the boat fit in the garage.

Boy, I was really wishing they were going to bring back the 896. Why did they stop production of that model anyway?

tony

I HAVE PURCHASED A 2004 NX 882.IT HAS A XP 4000 HUMMINGBIRD. AND ALSO NO LIVEWELL PUMPOUT.DOES HAVE THE NEW COLOR.I GUESS I BOUGHT THE EARLY BIRD 04.

Back