• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 Tracker Avalanche

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Russell

Reaction score
2003 Tracker Avalanche w/150xr6. It is blue with the splash coat. It has a 6" jackplate, X15 w/GPS on console, X87 up front, 74lb hand Maxxum, Hot Foot, wheel trim, 3 bank charger,and 2 Tournament life jackets. It also comes with a custom cover and spare tire. It is a very confortable fishing boat. It seems like you are fishing out of a 20 footer because it is 8 foot wide. I am having to sell it because of a career change in the next 2 months. It is already hard for me to fish once a week or two. I won't be able to fish once a month when I start my new job. I just can't justify keeping a $25,000 bass boat and not be able to fish. I will try to get some pictures up as soon as possible. If you are interested you can give me a call at (903)235-8224 and make an offer.

Jason

I guess I can start at 21K, but I will just have to talk to the person if they are serious.

Thanks, Jason

Back