• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 TV-18 FOR SALE

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marke Cicero

Reaction score
2001 Tracker Tournament V-18 with 90HP Mercury, Galvanized trailer, on-board battery charger and custom Tracker cover. Very low hours on the motor as I fished all this season out of Curtis's 901.

I'll include the anchor, 2 adult life jackets, 2 youth life jackets, homemade rod organizers, bike seat and pedestal, tackle storage trays.

$13,500 or Best reasonable offer. Boat is in great shape and pictures are available in My Library.

Fish LOVE this boat. Just open the livewell and fish jump right in.

e-mail me for more details

Marke

Marke, I tried to write to you but the email bounced, could you update your email address? I am interested.

Cass

Marke, have you seen what you can do with the numbers on trade in, since you'll be buying from and selling to yourself? LOL I can see that negotiation now, Marke in a corner somewhere arguing with himself, haggling over prices!

Rob, I really just don't want to tow it all the way out there and worry about where I'm going to store it for the winter. We are not buying a house right away so if I end up in a condo somewhere they may not let me keep there. Ken has done enough for me already and I don't want to burden him with a boat in his yard all winter.

Plus your missing the REAL reason. If I bring it with me, Jill may change her mind and make me keep it....LOL

Marke, don't think your boat in Neeley's yard will be a hassle. He'll probably have you keep it at his lake house. Ya know for "storage". Just leave the keys in it! LOL

Latest posts

Back