2001 G3 PF 165 OverPriced?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XMYTRUCK XMYTRUCK

Reaction score
hello what do you think of this price and boat? Can anyoen kbb this for me and get the value?

2001 G3 PF 165

Yamaha 25 HP 4-Stroke, Trolling

Motor, Boat Cover, Fishfinder,

Custom Drive-On Trailer and more...

Priced at $ 5,995

thanks

x

check nada for book value. Compare with tracker for features. I own a 180 hp G3 and i can attest to the quality of there boats. just remember to add all the features to get a correct price. But at first glance it looks alittle high

mike

Regardless of what the book says, I wouldn't pay that for it. Not with a 25 hp motor. However, I'm the first to tell you what a tightwad I am.

I don't mind the 25 four stoke because I could fish Quabbin Reservoir with this boat and 26mph is good for me now, yea 40hp would be better but then I would not be able to fish Quabbin Reservoir. I just think 5995 is a bit high for a 4-year-old boat.

NADA eximates

TOTAL PRICE $3,845 $4,620

How low do you think I can get the dealer to go down?

thanks

X

A dealer has this boat? Not a private sale? I think it's too much money. You have to think of resale also. It's a four year old boat. I don't care if it's never seen water before. Try telling someone you're tring to sell it to that.

Bill

the price is probaly inflated because he can offer financing. see what his cash price is. On mine the price dropped 15 % for cash, with some extras thrown in on top of that.

mike

It would be a cash sale 15% off 5995 is 5095 which sounds more reasonable to me, I do understand that dealer need to make some money off the boat too.

thanks

x

Pasadena ?? what does that mean?

Reducing the price for NOT financing is flawed logic.

If the dealer offer's financing, he would rather have you finance because the dealer makes money on the financing also.

Ken ,

you are correct. In my neck of the woods the price is usually higher since it is considered a SERVICE, then they make even more money, cash talks...everyone else pays. Also some dealerships know its tax season and can get an artifically high price because of instict buying. buy first- think later, also called cabin fever.

just my two cents, and how my dealer explained it to me

mike

Back