• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 901 CDX save me

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Colesby

Reaction score
I am looking to sell my 2001 nitro 901 cdx. I have been looking to purchase a truck to pull the boat with and can't seem to find a truck worth spending the money on. I need someone to save me from purchasing a new truck by them purchaseing my BOAT. I purchased this 2001 nitro 901 NEW in Feburary 2004. It has a 200 EFI which is under warente till Feburary 2008. I sold my truck in december of 2005 when I had a new house built. I had intended on purchaseing a new truck in the spring of 2005 but when I lost my job a week before closeing on the new house. I thought it a good idea to hold off on the new truck. I borrowed my brothers truck last summer to use the boat, and put a total of 2.4 hours on it. PLEASE SAVE ME I have two options, first is to sell the boat, second is to buy a new truck. I have been looking at used trucks and can't seem to bring myself to pay what they are asking for a 5 year old truck with 80 to 100,000 miles. if someone is looking for a good (used?) boat please let me know. Replacement cost of close to $35.000 I would take $16,500. This will save me from buying a $40,000 truck. Thanks for reading my ramblings. TODD

Jeez Tood, I have had my 2002 Dodge Ram Quad cab listed for sale for a couple months now, and I can't even give the thing away and its in pristine condition with 63,000 miles with just about every option you could put on the truck. I was asking 14,000 for it. Seems like the used truck market is a buyers market right now.

I would have to guess about 125. i used the boat almost every weekend the first year I had it. When I had it winterized the first year I had an hour meter put in the dash for Maintaince purpopes. That is how I know for the second year. TODD

Please email me and give me all the details on the boat. When it was purchased, anything that is wrong or has been. Options? Keelguard, on board charger, etc.

Thanks, Larry

To the best of my knolwedge there is nothing wrong with the boat. I had a keel guard put on the boat when I purchased it from bass pro. After the first year it was coming off so it was replaced by bass pro. The on board charger was also replaced by bass pro due to a recall. It has a motor guide 6700Trolling motormanual jack plate (factory). Grey cover. fiberglass fenders. Single axle trailer. it has the oraginal fish finder. probley obselite by now. I purchased it on Feburary 23 2004. The motor 200 EFI came with a 4 year warentee. It has been professionally winterized both years. Please call me at 815 651-1945 or send your number and when to call you. There are some pictures of the boat in my library on the sight. TODD

Hey Todd, I'll trade you for my NX750 then you can pull it with anything.

Back