• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 288 Sport

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim ashby

Reaction score
I am looking for replacement rear seats for my 288 Sport ( blue/white). Any suggestions?

I replaced my seats on my 2002 188 Sport with a set from bassboatseats.com, very happy with them. The set didn't come wide enough to fit perfectly, but worked well enough for me.

Attachments

• IMG_1233.jpg
    IMG_1233.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1238.jpg
    IMG_1238.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1230.jpg
    IMG_1230.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 67
Jeff, I've been looking at those same seats for my 2002 288 Sport, and they look like they would be good enough for me too !
What do you think about them so far and how do I get the front seats to slide off of the pedestal to mount them ?

I replaced my seats on my 2002 188 Sport with a set from bassboatseats.com, very happy with them. The set didn't come wide enough to fit perfectly, but worked well enough for me.
Jeff, how do you like them so far and can you tell me how to get the seats to slide off of the pedestal ?

Sorry for taking so long to reply, sent you a private message too. Basically, just slide them forward, remove the front screws and slide them back and remove the rear screws and leave the mount.

Attachments

• IMG_1224-1.jpg
    IMG_1224-1.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Back