• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2000 Pro Team 175 w/ 40hp

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank Cave

Reaction score
2000 Tracker Pro Team 175 w/ 40hp Tracker/Mercury. Low hours. 12v 43# motorguide w/ gator mount, hydraulic pedestal w/ bike seat, on board charger, new trolling battery 5/05, retractable tie downs on trailer, new prop still in box. $4500. Can deliver up to 200 miles. Mount on console for Garmin etrex. Will include gps w/ blue water software. Pics are in my library, more available upon request.

Frank - You buying/bought a new boat?

Neither-I have to relocate for my job and I have to put fishing on the back burner for a few years.

That stinks, but family and the $$ from the job come first!

You should have not problem selling that boat for that dirt cheap price, I sold my 2000 PC 175 for a good deal more and had 3 offers by the end of the 2nd week.

Make sure you post it/advertize it a bunch of places. I actualy sold mine from www.adpost.com for free listing.

Nice boat where is it located at?? It looks like MD but cant be sure. I know a guy in NJ that will pick it up today if close enough.

It's Baltimore, Maryland.. It shouldn't be that far from New Jersey.. I hope I'm not stepping on toes here Frank.

Uncle Billy

Hey does anyone know if this boat is still available??? I have a buddy ready to buy this week..

If so is there an email address to get in contact with the owner??

Frank - Hope Bill and I don't step on any toes here...

Mike - Once you are logged in you can click on any members "M" next to their name and see their profile. For Frank it shows his email as [email protected].

Trep

Latest posts

Back