20 bass

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Wise

Reaction score
Had 20 bass on coffeen lake in illinois today now thats the way to end the year HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.KEN

Great job Ken! I used to love fishing Coffeen when I was growing up in So. IL. Did you fish the hot or cold side? I usually put in at the campground because they had a tractor to pull you out when the "ramp" would mud up. Hopefully, they got you all a nice ramp now. Keep up the good work in '05!!

I really need to know the details. My brother-in-law and I were there from 8:00am to 4:00 pm and only caught two bass all day. We had a few other decent hits, but generally it seemed dead. We aren't exactly pros, but we are good enough to usually do better than the average. I would love to hear where/when/on what you caught them on? Any size to them? We called ahead to make sure the plant was running(not sure it actually was) and were hoping to end the year just like you did. I would appreciate any comments.

Got there at 9:00 am. Worked from just north of the camp grounds to the island then to the main lake south for 3 cove all on the west side.I stayed in water 55 to 59 could not get any on the bank all came 15' off the bank near deep water dropping a plastic 4" grab pass the grass line or very ends of trees. Ken

Twenty fish is a good I don't care who you are. Good fishing Ken.

Da Bear

Back