1st Tournament Today - 2nd Place

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Yeah for me!! I had an awesome day fishing. I caught over 10 bass and they all seemed to stop growing at 13.5". I did manage a few keepers but one didn't quite make the 14" mark so he didn't count and I was edged out of first. I lost a monster at the boat. I wanted to cry but at least I don't have to get married.

I haven't been here at all. I've been in Vegas and work. Headed to Ohio tomorrow and then back to work and then I am headed for the rally. I can't wait. Got the Banana Boat all cleaned up tonight. See ya there!!

Good work!! Whoop 'em next week!

Rich D

Teri, Congrats on finishing well. Keep the momentum and we'll see you at the rally.

Good job, now apply that technique to the rally and kick there butts.

Buzz

Nice going, Teri!

Ah got the feelin' you bin hustlin' us this last year!

Good Job Teri!! You'll win one this year, because all of your competition will be wondering who the babe is instead of concentrating on fishing!!..LOL

Go Get'em Darlin'!!!

Mac

Way to go Teri!

I can't wait to finish second at the rally behind you1

See ya at the rally!

Tom

WOOHOO!! With results like that: b4 you know it, you'll be watching yourself on some fishing shows from your satellite at your cabin. Keep it up!!! Good Job!!!

That's great news Teri congrats.Have a save trip to Ohio, That's my home state.

Back