1st Tennessee Bass

• Thread starter Teri C. [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/8544/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Caught my first bass (fish) in Tennessee on Sunday. Not a hog but I'll take it. It was sunny, about 60 degrees. Caught him in about 6 feet of water with my old reliable Rat-L-Trap. It felt great to actually fish. I feel sorry for all you cold weather settlers.

Had an MRI gone wrong today on my shoulder. Don't know if I will be able to cast this weekend. It took 2 different doctors 1.5 hours to insert a needle down to the ball and socket to inject dye. I have a pretty high tolerance of pain and at one point I got really fainty. They said there is no way to totally numb the shoulder. When they were digging that needle in I thought I was going to die. Never again!

1st_TN_bass.jpg

Where ya at??? Is it one of my "secret" locales out their on the Priest....LA

Good job Teri! Hope the shoulder feels better!

Rich D

Way to go Teri.. Any Bass is better than no Bass and I'm Jealous! I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder. What's wrong with it?

Bill

Grip, I caught that on the back side of a point near Hamilton creek. I haven't hit your secret spots yet.

Tox, the boat and the Yamaha are awesome! I love it! Now I feel like adding a huge garage onto the house so I don't have to leave it outside but I guess I can dream.

Way to go Teri, Now go catch one of your USUAL Hogs not a Trepper size fish!!! LOL

You'll LOVE fishing in the south all winter long!!!

Nice fish Teri! Our water is still hard here and the boat hasn't seen sunlight since last November. Very jealous, may have to ditch work and drive on down!

Thanks for the pic and hope your shoulder is feeling better. Might want to start casting with the other arm!

Barb

Back