• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1998 Pro Team 175

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Whittemore

Reaction score
The Boat is SOLD. 11/2/06....:eek:

This is a low hour boat, evrything on the motor is original except for the Trim and tilt switch I added to the cowling about 3 - 4 years ago. I have replaced the stock TM with a MK PD 55, added a Hummingbird Matrix 25 DF with GPS. Built rod holders for perch jerkin' season (which I never got to do). The last time the boat was in the water was over a year and a half ago. My step son took it and said it ran great. You can see a couple of pictures of it in my library. It comes with everything associated. it is;

1998 Pro Team 175, 50 hp Tracker (Mercury) w/ MK PD 55 TM, manual anchor mates, Matrix 25 w/GPS on the console, hummer 125 on the bow, homemade rod holders rubber bumpers, ropes, and paddle and vests, all the safety stuff except for horn. Home made rod holders and a boat cover that isn't custom anymore because of the TM upgrade.

I'm asking $4800. Email me or call 478-922-2141 home, 478-396-8076 cell. I live about 20 miles south of Macon, Ga. Of course it has a trailer (w/ spare tire ) that goes with it.

Thanks.

Back