185 & 188 accessories/options

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sisco Sisk

Reaction score
Since Fish N Ski's seem to be the topic of the day and so many accessories are available for these boats, I was wondering what accessories people purchased when they bought their boat and how they would rate them.

Here are mine:

Deck extension- A must have...Glad I purchased it

Hydrolic seat Pedastals- Would not be without them.

Front sun cushion- Very nice for boating.

Rear Cushion- Not necessary... Cant access compartments when they are on nor can I use the ski tripod. I never use this cushion.

Bimini top- A must if you have younguns. Makes a Very hot day bearable. This was not the factory top. This was purchased from Hurricane tops and allows 6' of clearance.

Sony CD Player with Wired Remote- For good reason Nitro put the radio in the glove box on the passenger cosole of the boat. However, it makes it hard to turn on and control volume. I upgraded the radio to one that had a wired remote and ran it to the drivers console. Absolutely no showing wires and works great.

Garmin 240 with Temp... Gota have one

Even though mine isn't a Nitro it's a Fish & Ski, I got:

Deck extension

Hydrolic seat Pedastal and butt seat for front

Front & Rear deck cushions

Ski Pylon

Bimini top

Teleflex SeaStar Pro

The one option I really wish I had on my 188 is hydraulic steering. The stock steering doesn't even have the Teleflex NFB feature. The 188 stock steering is a big negative.

Back