Zoom Super Flukes

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Bell2

Reaction score
I use these up faster than I can count 123. Anyway I need to re-stock. The best price I have seen is 2.09 per bag from BPS. Anyone know of a better place to buy them.. I usualy pick up about 20 bags of watermelon at a time..

thanks

brian

I have heard of Wal-Mart selling them on sale for $0.99. I don't know they carry watermelon. My best Fluke color is Arkansas Shiner.

The price you pay now doesn't sound to bad if you're getting the colors you want. Try to get in touch with a Zoom Rep and try to get bulk pricing.

My Walmart never has anything on sale...Think I will call Zoom and see if I can buy them in bulk.. thanks for the advice..

Anyone ever purchased Zoom baits in bulk, like 100 count bags like Powerbait is sold?

check out whiteys stuff. I like his but you have to use a larger hook on these because of the added bulk. Great action though. He also has a nice alternative to the baby brush hog. Unfortunately, priced around the same. I still feel that $2-3 is a good value for either.
http://www.whiteysplastics.com/

I'm likin' buying in bulk more and more. For one thing I think the scent on the 100 ct. bags are stronger..maybe just me but, seems to work better:)

Try www.zoombaits.com. this website is not owned by zoom, but it's hard to buy them cheaper!! ANYWHERE

So far will all my searching on the web I found a site

( never heard of ) for 1.99 . BPS 2.09 and Cabelas 2.19

cabelas you need to buy min. of 10 ) BPS no minumum.

I believe the local wallmart sells them for 2.59, so with shipping added on its BPS and Cabelas are around the same price.. Wish I could find a place selling for .99 like someone stated above, I would realy stock up on them

Latest posts

Back