Z9

• Thread starter David Munaretto
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Munaretto

Reaction score
The Z9 is now up on the Nitro.com web site. Overall sharp boat, I'd like to see a performance test on BWB magazine on this one --- nitro claims this is an 80+ mph boat - given that it takes a 300XS, I'm guessing that speed is with 300 horses...

David

Thats a pretty sweet looking boat. The storage is unreal, i think you could fit a whole tackle shop in there....

I did the build a boat thing to see what one costs with the upgrades id throw on it. 55k.. Ouch!! thats waaay out of my price range.

Love it!!!!!

SUPER STORAGE...love the storage under the console, that drawer is sweet!

Nitro is doing an AWESOME job on their new boats!

I cant wait to see it in person. My dealer has one on order that'll hopefully be here around January!

Sweet looking boat.... but I'm not too keen on too many of the "standard" color schemes... but then again, look whos talking... my last boat was black and PURPLE!!! :lol::lol::lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Now that I have been able to see the layout of the Boat I really like it. Now, I need to see how to install some of those Plastic's/Potato Chip Bag holders under my Front Lid.;)

Max <><

I was this close to driving one in Garland....I did spend alot of time with Matt Reed (Nitro Pro) he got in it the day before and hit 80.9 GPS with the wrong prop. Said she had more, but kept hitting the rev limiter....

Mini

I did the price up also with all the options I'd want. Over $66,000.00 dollars and that didn't include title and registration plus insurance. That is just plain crazy.:(

Nice boat, but I'll let someone else take the deprciation hit and buy one in a couple of years at a bargain. And I prefer not to have the first model year, let them work the bugs out.

HP

Latest posts

Back