Z7 Cover

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derek Chance

Reaction score
I have already talked to E5Zero and JimmyE, but does anybody else have an inexpensive cover for their Z7 that works well for trailering? I have no need to drop $700 on the factory one when I will only need it to cover when overnight at a hotel or the occasional wet weather trailering. Otherwise it will be garage kept. Looking in the $300 or less range

dchance,

I have the heavy duty Attwood from Wally World for my Tracker and it trailers great and I have had no problems with it. Sells for around $95.00.

Scott

I have the custom fit from BPS for my 929 and paid around $300. It's about 3 years old and fits like a glove.

I had one of those for my 901, but they don't have one for the Z series boats. Wish they did, that is exactly what I want.

Call 800-370-2628 and speak to parts. I think the custom covers that they have made by Tumacs covers fall in that range price wise. The ones they have made are custom fit and trailer pretty decent( i have one). Its not the best cover but it works.

Derek,There is a guy in Stl that makes a great custom cover and I think mine was around $400.Email me and I'll get his number.

Latest posts

Back