• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Z6 / 482 Boat Cover

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baja 252

Reaction score
Factory boat cover (Dowco) for a Z6 Nitro. This cover is very nice and fits the boat like a glove (It covers the boat only). It tightens down with the built in ratchet straps. If you have never seen one of these, they work a lot better than draw strings. The cover is just 8 months old and has only been used a few times. All the poles and side straps are included and are still in the original unopened bag. I also have the original instructions that came with the cover. I'm only selling it because I no longer have the boat. No rips or tears, perfect condition. $200 shipped to your door USPS, (Continental US only).

This photo is not the cover for sale, I am showing it so you can see what the cover looks like.

2u57x34.jpg

SOLD I also have a Mercury brand Optimax motor cover for 1.5 Optimax's. It fits current model 75, 90, 115 and 125 hp engines. This is a very heavy duty padded cover that fits very tight, so it won't flap around in the wind. Like new with no rips or tears. $75 shipped to your door USPS (Continental US only).

In the second photo it's not pulled down all the way, so it looks loose.

2e5mpnt.jpg

iw3x48.jpg

The motor cover is sold. I still have the boat cover and the price has been lowered.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back