Z-9

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJ Extrom

Reaction score
Well guys just saw the pricing and speeds of this latest offering on the web. Thats alot of money to go fishing.

http://www.nitroboats.com/boat/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.motors&boat=2131

CJ

Holy Crap $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ !!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko::huh::eek:

I have to agree CJ. Way to much, by the time I added everything I wanted I was over $62,000.00 and that didn't include registration and taxes.:(

Forget the registration and taxes, i'd need another $30k to buy a truck big enough to tow it!!! LOL

No body pays sticker!!:lol::lol: Load up a Ranger/Triton/Skeeter/BassCat with the same goodies and you'll get the same if not more. Nonetheless, an expensive ride!! Mark my words....I'm gonna get me one with a 250. You heard it here first!!:p:lol:

TOXIC

Jeeze Scott. Thays pocket change for you....When are you getting It??????/ Thats more than a Ranger or Triton......JR:D

Tox, got to agree with ya. I love my 929 which I bought 1 year used this year and I'll wait to buy a Z-9 used. That's just to much money to go fishing. But it sure looks nice.

CJ:D

Tox....you're fulla CHIT!!!...LMAO.....Lauren will have a horse and Deanna a new house before you'll ever see a Z-9 in your garage!!:p:lol:

$62K for a bassboat.....that's just stupid,...for that kinda cheddar I'd rather have a Corvette!

Mac - for ONCE I agree with a GM guy!!! LOL Geeze for $60k I can buy a NEW GMC v-8 truck AND a loaded 2-3 yearold 19ft bass boat for CASH (if I ever had $60k in cash that Beka didn't invest!!! LOL)...

Hey, I asked Beka this question and we wondered if you had the answer "My S&T wallet is FINALY wearing out after 3 years of heavy use, did AP sell the leftover products to Big Lots or somewhere???"

Trep

Oh and you'll be proud that on my wall of fame I still have the "Trep's Weigh-in Bag" with 4 fish and a Toad Kicker!!! LOL

But you can go 80! With that speed, I think I could launch myself on a big wave on Truman Lake and land somewhere down on Table Rock ... :lol::wacko::lol:

80...you could buy a Stroker and go 96 mph... still not fast enough for The Hyper Rooster...

d

Shoot Mac, Lauren already has a horse I just don't have to feed it!!LOL!! She is into Fox hunting now as well. And give my wife enough time and the house we are in WILL be a new house. I have a feeling that the next "improvement" will be a bulldozer!!:unsure::lol:

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back