Yum Crawdads

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Bell2

Reaction score
Just got some Yum Crawdads in the crawdad color

(green/orange), if I did not know any better and saw one in the water, I would think it was real... Anyone use them yet?

The Yum and Mad Man do look fantastic. I bought some last year. I didn't strike out on them, but I fish others that are not as realistic and greatly more productive. Go figure. I'm a river rat and thought sure as crap they would have been great.

I rigged on 1/0 Eagleclaw Ultra light wide gap hook and 1/2 oz florida rig bullet sinker.. seems to give it nice action and sits up when on bottom with claws dangling... looks pretty good..

I started using them last year. I really like them alot, i fished them on a caroilna rig for smallies and they did very well.

I have done extremely well with YUM and Mad Man craw tubes over the last two years. Caught 3 of my 4 fish in a tourney yesterday on them. They have become my confidence bait.

Dewey, how do you rig them? I've bought a couple of packs of them and mess around with them a little but not really a fair trial. What is the secret of your sucess?

Harpo

Latest posts

Back