Yozuris at Dick's

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Don't know if the same at all the Dick's sporting goods right now, but our store had Yozuri crankbaits, topwaters, and jerkbaits marked down to $2.48 each right now. They're normally about $7 each. They have a great finish, run true, and have pretty good hooks too. I bought a half dozen. My wife was all, "Do you NEED them?"

About as much as she needed those new shoes. But I used her own medicine against her.

"NO! But look at how much I SAVED!" LOL

Sports Authority is blowing them out, too: $2.77. Picked up a bunch of Rebel crankbaits for 67 cents each.

i like it Rob,

the wife just can't help her self when it comes to shoes. i don't get but i am sure she just doesnl get why i am always picking up more plastics..

Gregd

OK now you've got my attention, Rebel's at 67 each! I know where I"m Stopping on the way home from Noah's swim lessons this morning!!

JR - you've got email!! Just call my cellphone and tell me how many, what types and i'll get them and ship them next week. That's assuming the store by me has them. Rich and I live about an hour apart but i'll check at 11am this morning at the store.

Went by yesterday. The Dick's at Charlotte, had none. They don't stock that much fishing gear, and the only Yozuris that they had (about 10), were in the bargin box. Very disapointed, as I was going to pick up some additional Rattlin' Vibes.

Tex

Tex which one in Charlotte did you check? I have one here on Huntersville I was going to check, just wandering if it was the same one?? I belive it is actually Birkdale shopping center.

Donnie

Latest posts

Back