Your holiday wish list!

• Thread starter Jason _G [URL]http://www.basspro-shops.com/servlet
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason _G

Reaction score
Hmmm I think I just had an idea. My fiancee just asked me what I would like for the holidays. And I started naming a few things out, but you should of seen the look on her face. She had absolutely no clue what I was talking about.

So I figured why not we all make our list for Santa right here. Our loved ones will have no problem picking something out for us, and they might even get ideas from other ppls posts.

Might be kinda fun... I'll go first!

So huney, when you read this, here is what I want for Christmas.

Trust me I have been good all year, so no coal please. And yes it will fit in the stocking. Even if I have to rip that @!#$ apart!

http://www.basspro-shops.com/servle...arClassCode=4&hvarSubCode=9&hvarTarget=search
69611.jpg

But Lori? Jason got a new camera and Mac got a new Ranger why can't I have a 901, besides I did take you on that cruise to Jamcia..

BF

P.S I would even settle for Mac's used one..

#1. World Peace

#2. An end to hunger

#3. A Garmin 240

Thank You, Santa

Your friend,

Harpo

1) Bin Laden and Saddam on a platter.

2) A buyer for my boat

3) BPS 100 MPH suit

4) Can't say here in front of the kids.....but you know! hehehehe!

5) And oh yeah, my DODGE back! LOL

Man I'm not getting anything for Xmas, we are buying a house and need all the $ we have.

As a side note: Rob is that 100 mph suit the one I saw in BPS's new mail out paper? Is it like $300? If so that thing is nice.

Actually the parka is $225 or so and the bibs are $200, it's over $425 for the whole shot, but worth every penny. Driest suit out there and warm, and they last a long time.

OK Rob I KNOW i'm gonna get it for this one!!

I don't like Bibs (the overall type)! I bought a new rain suit last year and went with the Bib and jacket, everyone said it's dryer and warmer! Well tried it out the first time last fall and figured something out - a 6ft male that wieghs 130lbs does NOT have the sholders to wear Bibs!! Darn things kept falling down my arms!!! I had to resort to what we did to my oldest when he wanted to wear overalls, cross the straps in the back so it uses my neck to hold it up!!!

Jason - Only thing I'd add that I didn't get for Hanukah would be a removable Bimini top for my Tracker, so my wife doesn't complain as much in the hot weather while the boys and I are tubing!!!

As long as they stay up Trep. With the 3/4 length parka and bibs, that much overlap almost is inpenatrable! I'm tired of rain pants and coats, that when you sit in the seat leave the bottom of your back exposed. First wave or rain and the water runs right down you back and into the crack of your......well you get the idea. Nothing more uncomfortable than a crotch and arse full of 40 degree water TRAPPED inside rainpants!

I'd like a job. Unemployment runs out in Feb and Massachusetts has no extentions!!!! My boat may be up for sale :(

Bummer,

Santa please skip the part about my old Dodge and give Bruce a job. A goodun OK? Like a tourney director or Hooter manager, or tackle tester for BPS or best of all a job like Ken Neeley's. Fish in the tank all day, come in late, leave early, go on "business" trips, have Marke and Craig do all the work, "work" on people's boats out on the lake all day when the tank slows down. Hey....wait just a minute.....sorry Bruce but I want that job!

Bruce,

Good luck in the job search. Hopefully the economy will turn around soon.

Bob G.

Bruce have no fear! There is always and up and a down, a left and a right. Things will turn around. Trust me. They have too....

1- a tremendous job offer for Bruce

2- Bin Laden, captured alive preferably, but I'm not choosy about that.....

3- another new "crankin stick" since I "shortened mine accidentally"

4- the wife and kids being happy and smiling on Christmas morning, happy with "Santa's" work this year.

5- an early spring, a very early spring.......

6- a cure for cabin fever epidemic.....

7- and a big ole' stocking full of crankbaits, (can't get enough)

1. A great job for my wife (Her unemployment runs out 12-22, no extension, Enjoy your holiday Senators!)

2 An equally great offer for Bruce.

3. Health and happiness for all

4. An All-star 7' big game casting rod w/ Calcutta reel

Rich D

1.) A sweet job for Bruce (We TV-18 owners have to stick together)

2.) World piece is always good.

3.) Lowrance X-71...oops got that already

4.) Lowrance LCX-15 with GPS...I'm currently working that deal

5.) The one really special thing that Devyn spilled the beans on.

6.) If Michelle gets Rob the 100MPH suit, that would be good too.

Marke

Marke... World "Piece"? You talkin pie, or would this go under Tox's inuendo post, too? PEACE Brother!

Craig

My list is small....

I want all my friends here and abroad to have a great Holiday Season with their families and friends.

Mini

Sorry Craig....it's all those hot chix that come through the show room...you know how it is....LOL

Jaoson G., Tell your fiancie? feeansay?...You know, that girl you're going to marry...Tell her that the BPS in Michigan has them on sale for $199 and we can ship direct from the store. Remember, don't talk about how much it costs but emphasize on how much she'll SAVE!!

Good luck man,

Marke

Mini,

Which broad are you talking about? I have to say, not very pc. LOL!

Rich D

(Although I agree 100% with the sentiment)

I'm with Mini.....

I'll eventually get everything I want for myself - IF it's really important to me!

I just want God to bless all those who have done so very much to add to my life!

Thank all of you here!

May God Bless!

me!

Thanks for the wishes guys!!!

Steve I'm into computer work, more of a Tech/ Help Desk / LAN admin. I'm working to get certified as a Webmaster right now (Web Design). Things are not looking too good in any computer related field, I may have to go back to the kitchen and cook again (blah!)

Thanks again guys

Hey Bruce...

Check your email...

I sent you one at the address listed in your profile.

az

My wish list:

1) Bruce, my friends, and everyone who recently became unemployed to get their jobs back...(that means, we will have to spend more to promote hiring)

2) Get out of my revolving debts

3) Tuna casting rod and Calcutta 700 reel for this upcoming tuna trip

4) bin Laden, Hussein, Arafat, and few others in the hands of U.S., preferably DEAD - so we can enjoy more positive news from the world - Yikes...

and finally, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

- matt