Your Favorite Lure

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cass Caldwell2

Reaction score
If you entered a bass fishing tournament and you could only take one lure out with you what would it be?

For me it would have to be a senko, because I can catch fish on it in pretty much any condition, even use it as a top water bait and drag it across lilly pads or matted grass.

Hope y'all have a good weekend!

Zoom 10.5" Ol' Monster Red Bug Worm. Most consistant bait I've ever used. (Aside from corn when I fish for trout.)

I agree with CassBass. "SENKO", No ifs, ands or buts......

Spider Jig, 1/4 oz with Yamamottto watermelon gld/blk fleck twin tailed hula grub.

Spinnerbait. It would depend on depth I thought the fish were holding and water clarity as to the wieght and color I would choose.

HP

Absolutely depends on time of year. Most things in my boxes will get used at one time or another thru the year.

This time of year would be powerworms , topwater, and jigs shallow. Spinnerbait bite shines in fall;)

Haven't done that in awhile, but my all time favorite is a Zoom Trick Worm in Green Pumpkin. Problem is, I forget that too often and don't fish it enough. Alternate choice is one of their 10.5" Monster worms, same color.

Tex

For me it would totally depend on the conditions. If it was windy give me a spinnerbait no matter the time of year. If the wind was calm id go a Zoom baby brush hog in watermellon w gold fleck rigged Texas style with a 3/16 oz tungsten weight and tungsten bead.

I have 3.

1. Senko

2. Senko

3. Senko

:cool:

Being in Florida with very heavy tides taught me some new tricks with weighting them. I also went crazy with the 6 inch cut tails. Won me more than 1 tournament. Scrounger and jig heads do some neat things.

TOXIC

That depends on the lake....

St Clair? Tube hands down.

Carlos, is that made by SPRO? :wub:

Gene

Dinner, wine, and chocolates! ;)

Oh, for bass.... A spinnerbait my dad makes in chartruese<sp?>, blue, gray, and black combo with one gold and one chartruese blade (killer, huh Paul?) and number two is the Yo Mama 3" orange and pumpkin swirl from the now defunct Black Magic Baits. Smallmouth love 'em! I think Gander Mountain bought Black Magic and then changed the colors on the crawdad tyoe bait (Yo Mama). Does anyone know if there are any of the old Black Magics floating around?

Scott

Latest posts

Back